A Call to Action
EMPOWER: a global movement to end human trafficking.
- We believe that God created every person valuable and that no one should be bought or sold.
- We believe that it is time to stop competing against each other and start collaborating together to end human trafficking.
- We believe that the task is too great to turn it over to professionals. It is time to stop being spectators and start being participants.
- We believe that every day people can choose to work together and make an extra-ordinary difference in our world.
- We believe human trafficking should end in our life-time
Lately I have had a lot of compassion for people who have a cause that requires mass involvement because I, like them, have been tasked with championing for a cause – anti-human trafficking. It seems at every turn there are requests for money, for donations, for participation, and even down to the blood within our […]
Recently I watched an anti-human trafficking documentary called Nefarious: Merchant of Souls. Like any visual evidence of human trafficking, this documentary was emotionally compelling and overwhelming. As I’ve mentioned before, human trafficking can be daunting to say the least. But what I appreciated most about the Nefarious documentary was the last thirty minutes. It […]
Christmas is the perfect time to pass on to others His goodness to us by sharing in the spirit of giving. As you exchange gifts with family and friends this holiday season, I invite you to join with EMPOWER in adding to your list a gift that will make a world of difference to someone […]