A Call to Action
EMPOWER: a global movement to end human trafficking.
- We believe that God created every person valuable and that no one should be bought or sold.
- We believe that it is time to stop competing against each other and start collaborating together to end human trafficking.
- We believe that the task is too great to turn it over to professionals. It is time to stop being spectators and start being participants.
- We believe that every day people can choose to work together and make an extra-ordinary difference in our world.
- We believe human trafficking should end in our life-time
From the Blog
In fairy tales we often see a giant beast confronting a small, yet courageous, man. Wielding a weapon in hand he is able to conquer the beast multiple times his size. How does this happen? Logically it makes little sense. No match for size. No match for weapon. The outcome of his victory shouldn’t have […]
Last week a neighbor sent out an email request asking us to join together in an online community for our neighborhood. Within hours neighbors were clicking to accept the electronic invitations. Some included comments of concern, “Is this a gimmick to sell things?” “What will I gain by partnering on this site?” Yet the underlying […]